Dear friends and partners,
Welcome to the latest update from GlobeServe Ministries in West Africa. We are thrilled to share with you the inspiring stories and impactful work happening on our mission field. In this edition, we highlight the remarkable achievements of our missionary church planters, introduce a dedicated staff member, and celebrate the success of the Easter Convention held in Hohoe. We also provide insights into the GlobeServe Centre for African Missions and feature the stories of our inspiring students and missionaries. Additionally, we invite you to join us in prayer for the various needs of our ministry.
MISSIONARY CHURCH PLANTERS REPORT
Our dedicated missionary church planters continue to spread the message of salvation throughout the region, making a profound impact. In the month of April, their efforts resulted in:
- Reaching out to 1,310 individuals with the life-changing gospel.
- Welcoming 388 new believers into the family of Christ.
- Baptizing 27 individuals as a public declaration of their faith.
- Equipping 74 disciples to become effective followers of Jesus.
- Sharing the Jesus Film, touching the lives of 1,310 people through 32 screenings.
This month, we want to introduce you to Rev. Joseph Dokurugu, a valued member of GlobeServe since 2016. Rev. Dokurugu serves as the administrator for the Centre of African Missions, overseeing its operations and facilitating the mission school. With a passion for singing and a deep appreciation for God’s faithfulness, his favorite scripture is Matthew 28:20b, which assures him of God’s presence throughout his journey.
EASTER CONVENTION AT HOHOE
We recently celebrated the Easter season with great joy during our annual convention in Hohoe. Themed “The Glory of the Resurrection,” this gathering brought together over 900 members of the GlobeServe family from across Ghana. Through inspiring sermons, uplifting praise and worship, heartfelt prayers, and engaging activities, we exalted the death and resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. The convention was a resounding success, leaving a lasting impact on all who participated.
GLOBESERVE CENTRE FOR AFRICAN MISSIONS
At the GlobeServe Centre for African Missions, we are actively training students to become catalysts for change in their communities and beyond. We invite you to join us in prayer as these students prepare to embark on their mission field. In the accompanying picture, you can see our passionate students, along with one of their lecturers and administrative staff, working together to make a difference.
GLOBESERVE FRAUENSHUH PREPARATORY SCHOOL
Amexoasi Pearl is a 14-year-old form two student who aspires to work with the military in future. She states that the school has helped her to be proficient in the use of the English language both in writing and in speech. Even though she harbors fears in the use of artilleries, her passion to serve her nation in the field of military drives her to study hard with focus on becoming a better version of herself and we are glad the school provides the right environment to make that dream a reality.
Ruth Gator is also a 15-year-old form one student who aspires to become a nurse. Ruth recounts how helpful the school has been to her, she states that she can now read, write and spell and construct sentences in the English language. Her fears are how she will handle difficult patients and how she will gather funds to further her education to the senior high school level.
GLOBESERVE CENTRE FOR AFRICAN MISSIONS
Let us introduce you to Jephthah Sunti, one of our student missionaries, who is deeply committed to answering God’s call to reach the lost, particularly among his own Wala tribe in the Upper West Region. Jephthah believes that the GlobeServe Centre is the ideal place for him to receive the training necessary
- Prayer to thank God for the new souls that have come to the Lord and for the lives of all missionaries and leaders in GlobeServe.
- Prayer for the new converts that they continually be deeply rooted in the Lord.
- Prayer for the boat masters in Yeji that they will encounter God in a special way.
- Prayer for all our partners that the Lord will continually provide for them so they can aid in the Kingdom expansion.
- Prayer for those who made commitments to adopt the unreached groups that the Lord will strengthen them and grant them wisdom.
- A prayer for the General Overseer and his family even as he embarks on his missionary activities.
- Pray for more grace and strength upon our missionaries so they can do more for the Lord.
- Pray that the Lord will soften the hard grounds so the gospel can penetrate.